Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t put a model together in about 10 years and can not find the brand I used to put together. I used to buy them from Walmart. They were a metal, unpainted model and now I can’t even find anything comparable. I enjoyed the whole process of being able to decide what color I wanted to paint them. Does anyone know of anything simplistic to this that’s under $50? Any help is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
23,691 Posts
Welcome to the boards @stephen glossy curan

I ran across this kit at a Toy Show Auction back in the Summer of 2017. Not sure if they were available at Wal Marts though. But is it the brand/maker you remember?

Scale Models 1932 Chevrolet Coupe by Milton Fox, on Flickr

DSC_0043 by Milton Fox, on Flickr

It might be easier to find them by searching for the kit/model name if you can remember how they were sold of the ones you built back then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you may be thinking of Motormax "Fresh Cherries" diecast kits. I got one of the Pintos back when Wal Mart kept them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice looking Maverick, aussie! My sister's first car was a blue Maverick with a 302 V8 engine, no less!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I got a Packard I think it was made of metal but don't recall the company which made it. Don't have it any more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts