Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any series to give to a friend who used to work on the line that built these.
have lots to trade or can buy it

thanks
steve45fla

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
steve45fla said:
any series to give to a friend who used to work on the line that built these.
have lots to trade or can buy it

thanks
steve45fla
Hey Steve, PM juniorwheels here on Hobby Talk. He has the white lightning Rag Tops 53 Buick Super convertible he got from me. It is dark burgundy with white interior and rims.....pretty car. Maybe you can work a trade out. Ahhh...here ya go...his email addy: [email protected] Tell him Matty sent ya! LOL. I live about 3 miles or so from him. Do you know anybody in Pensacola? A collector on here, plankowner is from Pensacola. I sent him a money order for cars he bought me just before Ivan hit. Man I hope he is OK. He's in the Navy and I saw what Ivan did to the houses on naval row. Later man.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
matty

do not know any one from pecola but it was wipped out lot wreckage there still no power there. so may be he will get back to you

·
Registered
631 Posts
i got 2 WL 53's i'll trade ya with!

hey Steve45fla, i have 2 of the buick 53's. One is from the ragtop series and the other is from the american chrome series(seafoam green) i think. LMK via email if you'd be interested. [email protected] Thanx!

WLf

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Just so each of you know.....I'll vouch for both of you! Steve and Shawn you two both are top notch traders and great fellows to know.:thumbsup:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

PS Steve...I hope I do hear from him...the cars I bought don't matter....I just hope he and his family are OK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts