Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone comes across extras of the new AMC Rebel Machine from the Boulevard line, I will pay you cost for one, plus whatever it costs for you to open it, wrap it in toilet paper, dump it loose into a bubble envelope and mail it to me third class... I believe this offer is quite generous. :lol:

Seriously, if you want to do a diecast brother a favor, get in touch. I'm probably not going to find any of the new batch locally.

Thanks,
Full Flaps!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
If I happen to see it at Target I will pick it up.... Walmart deleted the Blvds & Hot Ones so no chance in seeing them there.

Look for a PM if I find it FF

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
:jest:I am still trying to find those too. If I run into extras...well I have plenty of TP.:jest:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Well since you asked so nicely and im such a nice guy and have the foresight of a Grecian Oracle (ok i took your previous foresight that these would be htf and grabbed them off the pegs as soon as they hot for thos very day) i have 2 that i would share. One already has a little post it for amx in case he couldnt find them and Flaps, you can have the other.

AMX. I have a box all ready for ya but couldnt find your addy so if you two would be so kind as to PM your addresses along with whether you prefer mint carded or mint wrapped in super soft pillowy Cottonelle i will send them on their way. I also have extras of the others except the hottub and drag thing an civic. I passed on those but could grab en when i see them if you want. Just let me know which you need or want.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I am hoping that I will find one of those around somewhere before all is said and done. It's about the only one from that group I really want.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
And at only 2 per case they gonna be a hot ticket. Ill continue to grab em when i see em for those less fortunate.
Where do you find these things? Since I'm so local to you, I'd like to see if I can get by there and try my luck too. There never seems to be anything interesting here in the Norristown area! I'd really like to find a Machine of my own...

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Just a heads up, milezone.com sells Boulevard's when they get them in. I've made previous purchases through this site and will purchase again once they get in the Rebel and the Vector. They also sell Hot Ones as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts