Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember owning one of these mini police cars when I was very young. When I squeezed it it would make a siren sound and the top lights would lit up.

Does anyone know of a similar product I am describing? Actually just anything that lights up or makes a sound would be awesome.. Any suggestions?

I am looking for it for my son..

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
mmmmm, beer.... (done in Homer Simpson, of course!)

Sorry I can't be of more help, just love the ID. My son goes right for all of these things as soon as he hits the toy aisle, I'm sure there's something similar available.

Lots of luck on the quest!

·
Registered
474 Posts
If I remember correctly, these were made by Matchbox. They had a number of different vehicles in the series, Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Engine etc... Haven't seen them for a while, but prettysure it was by them. Hope that helps.

Dominic

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The lady at the flea market has a number of the Matchbox ones. I can't remember what she was asking but if you are interested I can check it out for you.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I think in the late 1990's majorette made some of these - it was also around the time they made the "smelly"/aroma cars - smell like fruit.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Lights and sound matchbox and yes majorett made them also mainly military for the majoretts though. these can be found on e- bay = epay. pretty cheap. heck i might have some burried somewhere lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts