Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. I posted this on the swap and sell thread but I don't know how busy that is. I'm looking for the Son of Frankenstein kit that was scuplted by Jeff Yahger. It's 1/6 scale and really cool! I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about. Where can I buy this beautiful kit??? Thanks all!:wave:

Michael
frankiefreak

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's a nice kit. Excellent sculpt by Yagher. This is the one in my collection painted by Steve Riojas for me.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
There is a cool one with the kid and the monster is holding the inspector's fake arm too. Really like the posted pics above. What a beautiful paint job!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Son of Frankenstein

There is a cool one with the kid and the monster is holding the inspector's fake arm too. Really like the posted pics above. What a beautiful paint job!
The model with the Monster holding the inspector's fake arm and the base has "the Son of Frankenstein"...pinned beneath the Monster's foot...was a GeoMetric Design kit. If you get a chance to buy the base (w/ the son on it), BUY IT!! That base is pretty rare!

Phil K

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
WOW that is a nice built done by Steve. Steve always does good work. And I can remember some time ago at Wonderfest (don't remember the year) that I was with Scott and we were in his room looking at this kit. Very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts