Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mitch,

I bought a Monogram version of Drac at a yard sale a few weekends ago. It turned out to be just a box of loose parts but I checked and the head is there. Since it's not a complete kit, just parts, you are welcome to the head for your project for free if you want it. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

A.U.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Mitch,

I bought a Monogram version of Drac at a yard sale a few weekends ago. It turned out to be just a box of loose parts but I checked and the head is there. Since it's not a complete kit, just parts, you are welcome to the head for your project for free if you want it. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

A.U.
Just my 2 cents, but THIS is what makes this place so great! :)

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mitch,

A.U.
PM Sent! Thanks everyone!!:wave:

·
Registered
882 Posts
If I can jump in on this, I'd love to get an original Head too, if there is another spare still available and Mitch has got his.
I've finished my Revell build (it was in the MMR contest) but I left the head unglued as I had hoped to change it out for the original, or at least alternate from time to time.
Mitch, if you have a look at the MMR competition photos, you can see the ring from my Revell kit. I did a LOT of filing and shaping and painted it to look like Bela's ring that Forry Ackerman had in his collection.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts