Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the new Revell Dracula re-issue kit. I want to add the original Bela head and hand with the ring. Can anyone help me.

Thanks,
Mitch

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Isnt the ring included in the kit? It looks like a small blob of plastic, but can be brought to life with a file and exacto knife.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
hey Mitch , i'll have to look but i think i've got a head laying around somewhere .
if ya haven't got one by monday i'll get back to from work here and let ya know .
hb

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
The ring is a lumpy little blob on one of the sprues - its a seperate part. I think Cult TV man also sells a replacement Aurora head now... for years people wanted different heads. Kinda funny.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mitch,

I bought a Monogram version of Drac at a yard sale a few weekends ago. It turned out to be just a box of loose parts but I checked and the head is there. Since it's not a complete kit, just parts, you are welcome to the head for your project for free if you want it. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

A.U.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Mitch,

I bought a Monogram version of Drac at a yard sale a few weekends ago. It turned out to be just a box of loose parts but I checked and the head is there. Since it's not a complete kit, just parts, you are welcome to the head for your project for free if you want it. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

A.U.
Just my 2 cents, but THIS is what makes this place so great! :)

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mitch,

A.U.
PM Sent! Thanks everyone!!:wave:

·
Registered
882 Posts
If I can jump in on this, I'd love to get an original Head too, if there is another spare still available and Mitch has got his.
I've finished my Revell build (it was in the MMR contest) but I left the head unglued as I had hoped to change it out for the original, or at least alternate from time to time.
Mitch, if you have a look at the MMR competition photos, you can see the ring from my Revell kit. I did a LOT of filing and shaping and painted it to look like Bela's ring that Forry Ackerman had in his collection.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
hey Oz , i have a head but i couldn't find the mouth part . let me look some this weekend and i'll get back in touch come monday .
hb

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
oops , hey Oz , had a bit of a bumpy weekend:drunk: and didn't get around to checking for the head but i will look this evening when i get home .
hb

·
Registered
882 Posts
Otto, you're right. I re-checked the sprue and they have left the mouth insert there so I only need the head front and back. Sorry Beck, should have remembered that earlier.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
hey Oz , got the 2 head parts found and here at work with me so if ya want to PM me or email me yer address i'll get 'em off to ya .
hb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts