Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am new here and am looking for JL 60's camaros. Have a few but I see that there are quite a few more that were available. Wouldn't mind getting wl's of some but don't know pricing(to expensive and availability?) of them.

Used to collect hw but not anymore, I think mattel has gone carazy!

·
Registered
478 Posts
camaro white lightnings

( I think mattel has gone carazy!), AMEN to that brpther!! I was a member the first 4 years at HWC. I was finally booted off because i got tired of the whining!! I certainly am no expert at Johnny Lightning,s or even diecast for that matter. I can tell you this, you have come to the right place to ask?? Lot of knowledgeable, and friendly people on here. Here is 1 site, you might have heard of it: LIGHTNING LANE.COM, a really good source of info. Hope this helps

·
Registered
831 Posts
60's Camaros

60'S CAMAROS
I'VE GOT A BUNCH OF THEM, MAN THEY ARE SWEET LOOKING CARS TOO.
I'M GUESSING THAT I HAVE AROUND 15 TO 20, MOST ON VERY GOOD CARDS.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, WILL SELL REASONABLE PRICE
FOR WHOLE LOT. THANKS, LAYMAN:dude:
[email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. I try to collect only carded and leave them that way. Finding space for carded is already at a premium for me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since wanting to switch to JL I can only dream of finding a wl let alone a camaro wl. I have only the walmart here to turn to for jl's, not good odds!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
carnuck said:
Since wanting to switch to JL I can only dream of finding a wl let alone a camaro wl. I have only the walmart here to turn to for jl's, not good odds!
Not good odds, indeed.
Do Walmart stores in Canada actually get WLs in their cases?
I have never heard or read about anyone finding a WL at any of their stores.
Not much in the way of new or newer JLs to be found period.

Good luck in your search.
And welcome to HT.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts