Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get a custom shirt made, with a tjet related image for a race. i am looking for old aurora art work, maybe a exploded illustration of a tjet.

does anyone have any image files? failing that, a good qulaity image a fray style racer would be good

does anyone know if model motoring bought all auroras copyrights? if no one bought the rights, and aurora is gone, there should be no copyright infirngement issue.

thanks
mike

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Hi Mike, I'm down in Shelton. Sorry I cant help you with the artwork or the legaleze. Just wanted to say Hi, and place my order for at least Two XL's, and one small! Preferably in black. I see reprints of the original t-jet master blue print on E-bay all the time. What a great idea you have. I'm fairly certain you could sell quite a few if you wanted to! Reach me at robinand [email protected] or 360-427-5997

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey bill

tried to email you but got a mailerdemon

email me at [email protected]

hi from tacoma

this is mking from hobbytalk, mike king from tacoma

if your ever in tacoma, let me know and we can run some laps. i have a 4x8 routed track that's small but fun. if i get the shirt thing worked out i will let you know. i am going to do bowling shirts, probably about $40 each

take care
mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts