Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you happen to have some parts you don't want?

I have some bits to make another secondary hull for the AMT 18"er kit, but I'd need the rest, including warp engines, a saucer, deflector, decals, etc. Doesn't matter if they came from a glue-bomb, junk box either. the ship I'd be building would be a battle dammaged one.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Sorry, Trevor... after kitbashes, conversions and general repairs/parts replacements, what I have left are pieces you really can't use and totally scrapped secondary hulls. No saucers or engines left over. Unless I can snag another Accurate Saucer from Fed Mods (if and when they get restocked) and JT Graphics eventual 1/650 Endeavour conversion....

Now, I'd be better able to help you if you were looking for assorted AMT Refit parts. Got all sorts (mostly sec. hulls, pylons and assorted detail bits) with those.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scot'spen has quite a lot of pieces, but I'd like to see what you have too Ozy. I'm always looking for saucers and some of the first generation kit bits and pieces. Funny thing is that most people have the larger sensor dish, but none of the rest of the componients for the eariler ship. I wonder why that is?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any luck with this Ozy?

Still looking if anyone else has anything.

Also looking for spares of any of the new window decals if someone built a pilot version and doesn't need the production windows, etc or vice/versa. Esp looking for 2ndary hull windows.

WCB, what do you have for refit parts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts