Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello i am looking for an engine that is 12hp or greater. needs to be briggs&stratton. engine must be mostly complete. if its missing the starter or aircleaner thats ok. must be vertical shaft. i dont care if it runs or not just need an engine thats 12hp or greater. will pay cash. :)
thanks
melvin

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey raceman im interested in the 12hp if you live close to me. im just outside of st.marys. i need one quick so let me know
thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
engineman I am in brampton got 16hp twin briggs and an L10hp for sell what ya lookin to spend and can get new intek v17hp for under $1000

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i want to build a racing mower so i dont really want to pay anything over $200. what is the 16hp like? does it run good? how about the L10hp how does it run? what kind of engine is it?
thanks
melvin

·
Registered
75 Posts
they are both briggs vertical engine both in good running condition I am askin $300 for the 16hp(656cc) and $150 for the 10hp but for a race tractor you should be usin a horizontil motor like these http://www.gtpulling.com/
email me at [email protected] if your interested in either of my motors and I do have a line on other used engines 10,11,and a 16hp all briggs and still in tractors

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea but i would have to make something so i would be able to put a horizontal engine in it. its a lawnflite tractor and im making the pulleys different sizes so it goes faster

·
Registered
40 Posts
Madmanmoose: I noticed in one of your post, you say I do have a line on other used engines 10,11,and a 16hp all briggs and still in tractors.
I need a B&S 11HP model 254422 horizontal shaft.
Do you have anything like this?

Or just the crankcase cover with the counterweights and bearing assembly all in good shape for the above model?

·
Registered
1 Posts
engine

engine man i have 1996 12hp vertical engine in my posetion, it doesnt run thaugh (and not knowing why) it is in fact Briggs and Stratton, its comeing from my old murray tractor

if you want to get ahold of me email me at [email protected], if you do leave ur screen name on there or elese i wont answer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts