Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey
im new so i think im doin this right
im lookin for any unopened blacked out blister mystery cars.
we can barder on how much i will pay for them
i would hope to only pay $1 each
thanks
lolaz28
email me at [email protected]
thanks lots

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk. I know someone that had 30 of them last week for a buck each. :D Sorry to say they are all gone. How many would you be looking for if one were able to find a bunch?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Seen a total of 5 today at different stores.By sqeezing the blister you could tell what they were,all WHAT-4-2's.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
regarding these, the title of this post seems to lend itself...

but, is there some reason people are not opening these?

I can see collecting them, maybe as opened, only because I guess they are exclusive (not to say they are going to show up down the road, the same car in a regular blister)

1. everyone knows the cars that are in them and they are pretty crappy.
2. there are no Tresure Hunts in these.
3. they display terrible in the blister.
4. Since everyone knows what's in them, I can see these on a show or flea market table even in 15 years for like 50 cents.

:confused:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know i like them just cuz i think that they are kind of out of the ordinary. You may be right about them only being worth 50 cents in 15 years. but that would really suck for you if they were worth something in 15 years.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Yeah you just never know though what your gonna find in them ----who's to say all of a sudden they end up putting a car or 2 in that nobody knows about or one that everyone wants??? I'll be ready as i have bout 20 unopened and i just packed away --- may become great trader material later down the road!! Just my opinion

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
plus when they come out with the codes we will know with out having to open them all we have to do is wait.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well what I like about them...lol is they are kinda different I would much rather find a treasure hunt but I believe whom ever is working at wally world is thinking the same thing. least they dont like the crappy mystery ones...lol I get em all teeeheee heeeteee

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Analog said:
Our local WM has two full pegs of them. Unopened.

Unopened is the key. I see plenty in/around Knoxville, but they have been opened. Knoxville seems to have an infatuation with opening them. (BTW, a significant amount of the time the car is missing...don't know if it rolled away or met with some other fate, but it is gone.)

·
Registered
622 Posts
It doesn't matter what is in them. We have already seen all the mystery cars and only one worth having is the batmobile. The rest are crapola castings. It's like buying a pig in a poke that you know is already spoiled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts