Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
jedimario said:
That Skyline's nice, why couldnt' just make a mainline car if theyr'e gonna use those wheels? :eyeroll:
The hunts are mainline... lol. But yeah the standard that they have set for the last few years has kinda tarnished the regulars for 2007.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
This would be the "regular" hunt... fom what I heard, every hunt this year now comes in "regular" and "super"..... so the super Skyline hunt will have the nice wheels, probably rubber, or maybe acceleracer type....

no?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Like the Skyline, but the regular TH one looks like it's a repaint needs tose Super TH wheels... Love that Dairy Delivery TH.. hope to find both someday...

:cool::thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Bossman said:
The hunts are mainline... lol. But yeah the standard that they have set for the last few years has kinda tarnished the regulars for 2007.
Ok, just a normal car tath people wouldn't hoard. I want one!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Well it's not too pleasing to the eyes, but it could be the first TH in history that the scalpers won't buy, so I'll be able to add it to my skyline collection cheaply. :D

If not, well I need a couple Dairys to finish 2006. :wave:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kanabrew said:
Saratoga is the place to be,huh? Congrats on your finds. You are on a roll for 2007!!
lol! Gary its to cold out to drive down there! its a pic from HWC, i havnt found one. :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Here's the super pic from e-bay, not too shabby:

I'm glad they shrunk down the words Treasure Hunts to T-Hunts. That'll make that humongous freaking buy me green stripe alot less obvious. :rolleyes:

Note the color difference between the two. The Super has spectraflame paint according to HWC.Com. Also if you look at the auction there are more pics, the super has T-Hunt$ on the card, and the regular has T-Hunt. No S or $ sign.

Too lazy to post a link but all you need to do is search the e-bay Treasure Hunt category for Skyline and you can get a laugh at the gottahaveitnow morons bidding $67+ and likely more on these. If that's what they are going to cost, COUNT ME OUT!

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tangerang indonesia, i dont think this one will go for the big bucks that the vette went for!!!
£bay 160077221437

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Pablodragon said:
. . . fom what I heard, every hunt this year now comes in "regular" and "super" . . .
HAHAHAHAHA -- That's classic. I really wonder sometimes how anyone can be a serious HW collector anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

'doba

1 - 20 of 21 Posts