Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
DAY-um. One hundred thirty large and the reserve has not been met. I'll watch this till it ends in an hour or so, just for $h!+$ and giggles...

--rick

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Prices are getting seriously out of hand on vintage cars. Must be nice to have money. I wonder how nervous you would be if you actually were to drive it. I guess at this point you aren't too interested in driving it if you can afford it. Just like owning a 1:1 JL car I guess, but with a working engine.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
One thing's for sure he's SERIOUS. When taking pictures of the car, he continuously moved the car to get different angles rather than just walking around the car. :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
pms485 said:
One thing's for sure he's SERIOUS. When taking pictures of the car, he continuously moved the car to get different angles rather than just walking around the car. :lol:

Well, I was going to bid on it, but since you pointed that out...all that unnecessary starting and shutting down, hard on the engine and all that tight manuevering - hard on the tires and suspension

Nope, gonna have to pass on it now.

Thanks, Mike, you saved me a couple bucks... good thing I won the Prototype Gold Series Cuda!!! :hat:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
do you think he'd trade a few dinner cars for it?:lol: :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts