Hobbyist Forums banner

Lonestar Roadmaster "Impy" Supercars

16K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  Baron von Zach 
#1 ·
They must be the winners of the most words in their name contest.
I've liked them since a kid, I think its the jeweled headlights, or maybe the finger fun with the opening features, or maybe the steerable front wheels. I just like 'em:thumbsup: The Chrysler is my favorite followed by the Rolls.

I have a small collection of these and have been taking some pics of them...alot of pics. So I will post a few at a time 'til I run out.
Anybody else collect these? Post some pics

See less See more
#11 ·
These are great......I remember having a few as a kid,the jeweled headlights were pretty cool.

Funny,they were never widely available......I only remember as a kid seeing these in one or two old school mom and pop type toy stores......before the days of the mighty TRU.

Thanks for the pics.......

Mike

#22 ·
I've never heard of this brand diecast but recently at a yard sale I found the Mercedes Benz already posted here - mine was in better condition with practically zero chips or marks. I fell in love with the headlights. Is this vintage or are they still making them? The rolls Royce is super hot- I have to get one and the vw van! I defntly like the opening doors, hood, trunk etc. Anyone have a site I can visit to learn more about this brand- thnx. I couldn't post a pic of my find because my laptop screen is cracked-$400 to fix. Sorry

#35 ·
Nothing like a 10 year follow up to a question, but we now have a consolidated history thread on Lone Star. There are also a few more links to other sites with more images and information included. If you know of others please let us know and we can add them to the history and links. TIA-MFR