Hobbyist Forums banner

Lone Star Flyers Firenza

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  honda9783 
#1 ·
Got my hands on this today for $1. It's very rough and missing the hood but I had never seen one of those before. I'll keep it as is for now with my "well played with" section of my collection.

Gerry :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Good score and well worth keeping as it is:thumbsup:, until a better red one comes along
This is by far the rarest and most desirable Impy casting - when found mint in blister they always fetch more than $100 and price depends on colour. This casting was made for GM´s Vauxhall divison launch of the real car in 1971 and so it can be found in promo blisters and in many colours from the 1:1 range.A holygrail for many English collectors even though its not in the scale of other major vintage brands

#6 ·
Hello. I was looking back and found this thread. The firenza is rare and is like the holy grail in England. The car I see in the picture I would value at $20. I sold one on Ebay for $225 Out of pkg. gold in colour and never played with. Paint was was blotchy. The buyer told me that the firenza sold in Canada under the pontiac name. I have never seen another one since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.