Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, we are going to put up the

HobbyTalk Bulletin Board Exclusive Nissan 350Z #0002 of 1000

as the first item to be auctioned off here online.

Place your bid here on the thread, no editing, to change your bid, repost to the thread, that way everything is in order.

Bids must increase in $1.00 minimum.

Bidding ends Monday, September 6, 2004 at 8:00 PM Central Time.

Payment MUST be recieved by Friday, September 10, 2004 or the car will be sold to the next highest bidder. If you wish, you may pay by Paypal, but must add $3.00 to cover the Paypal fees. Shipping is actual cost and extra, of course.

Good Luck, bid often and for heaven's sake, don't let that other guy beat you out!!!!!!

ADDED INFORMATION:I'd also like to mention that while it is #0002 of 1000, you cannot buy these in any store or any online dealer, they have to be recieved as a gift from Bobby. It is also the only car ever made with the "HobbyTalk.com" printing on the tires!!!!

Here is the car:

Thanks!!

Sherry & Rob

R

·
0 Posts
I'd also like to mention that while it is #0002 of 1000, you cannot buy these in any store or any online dealer, they have to be recieved as a gift from Bobby. It is also the only car ever made with the "HobbyTalk.com" printing on the tires!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Yes, it will because I will be going by the time listed on the post, so 8:01 will be a loser... they will need to be the last one at 8:00

Besides, Larry may see this and just put in such great bid that everybody will give up!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts