Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a box of about 100 cars at a local yard sale for cheap. Lot of older HW's,MB and a few others. Here are just a few. Several have the Hong Kong base. Most are well loved.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Some nice finds. Would love to see more. It's a shame those RR are missing the tires though.

The last one is a Crack Ups Top Bopper released 1985

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Nice finds. Boxes like that are great. I JUST picked up that Top Bopper about a week ago with some other Crack Ups and a cool case.I knew it was a Crack up , but didn't know the name. Thanks Squimb1!
Pre "crack up"

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks squimb1! I couldn't find anything on it. z06 like mine,yours appears to not have been played with much either. I just figured out how to make the top stay in place...lol

Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Thanks squimb1! I couldn't find anything on it. z06 like mine,yours appears to not have been played with much either. I just figured out how to make the top stay in place...lol

Thanks all!
genescustons might be interested in the Thunder Roller if you want to part with it. He customizes them.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I remember the Tricar X8 from my childhood. The little wheel in the front didn't turn well at all, but it's kinda cool to look at. The Bronco is a nice find, and I wonder who put the knobbies on the rear of the Woodie.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Just seen the Dixie Challenger loose Mint at the market guy wanted $10. Same guy had the Real Rider Woodie Carded he wanted $30.00 I passed on both. Great finds dude Love the Thunder Roller.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the comments! When I get a chance I'll get pics of the rest in the box.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts