Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Rat Pack"...hopefully soon to be finished.

Still a bunch of details to do. The engine on the 32 Ford already got a different look. Need to finish interiors on the Track T and Low Boy. Speaking of...I think I like the Revell wheels version better.

Jerry

·
Registered
126 Posts
Now that's what I am TALKING about!!!!! :thumbsup: Very Nice. Send more PICS as you go. We should have a CUSTOM RAT ROD forum. I have a few more cars, but need batteries for my camera. Keep it Up and remember if you can't CUSTOM CRUSHOM!!!! :thumbsup: :wave:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
lookin good cant wait to see them done kutgw ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
69Stang said:
The cars look awsome. I look forward to seeing them finished. But I also wanted to say your pics are AMAZING!
Glad you liked. :wave: As far as the pics are concerned...it's just simple cropping. Here's an example...

This is what the original pic looks like as I photographed it.

I resized the overall to 600 pixels wide for demo purposes...originally it's close to 2500 pixels wide. I shoot loose to gain more depth of field and crop later in Photoshop. Here's the pic after it's been cropped...

The pic is also 600 wide but look how much larger the car appears. That's from cropping in close to the car...I really don't need to see all that excess background.

Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts