Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I might be late to the game here but did anyone else notice that on the red truck there is a Dodge tampo on the hood and not on the fender and on the purple truck the hood is blank but says Dodge on the fender?

Just doing a little cleaning before bed and picked up on that. I love these castings and cant believe I never noticed it before.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Is it just me, or is a purple "Little Red Truck" an oxymoron? I mean, shouldn't the tampo on the door say "Little PURPLE Truck"? :confused:

(As you can see, I have the purple one, but I'd like to find the red one too.)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Is it just me, or is a purple "Little Red Truck" an oxymoron? I mean, shouldn't the tampo on the door say "Little PURPLE Truck"? :confused:
Yeah, it is a bit odd. I also think this one might have worked a wee bit better if the steps and stacks had been molded as part of the base, instead of part of the interior.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts

(As you can see, I have the purple one, but I'd like to find the red one too.)
Hey Jim, PM me your address...I've got a red one for ya just for the takin':thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts