Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Rich - he is the one told me that ideal makes a dodge truck that I had no idea. so here is my custom little red express truck!!!!! It was a missing link to my MOPAR FREAK collection!!!

Enjoy!

Wes

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
..........................................................................................MOPAR!!!!!................................................................................................

Sweet job on the Lil Red Express Wes!!! You done a nice job!! And I agree with Hilltop, the shop looks great!!! Busy, busy!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
He's a freak, a super freak, he's Mopar Freaky...oh yeah!

Wes,

Red + Dodge + Little Red Express = WOW!

Diggin it....all trucks should be red! Even Hilltop has to agree with me on that right? :devil:

Bob...gotta love that shop die-O-rama-lama-ding-dong...zilla

·
Most Interesting Member
6,315 Posts
Awesome truck Wes!!!!
One of THE all time favorite hod rod trucks.

Maybe we can get some representation out there.
Maybe someone could pop a resin of this body so we can put more on the road!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Nice job!! I have picked up a few of them over the years with plans to do what you. They are still hidden in the "to do" pile.

Marty

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Great Truck !

:thumbsup:Great Job Wes ! You did a fantastic paint job on it ! Are you using a TYCO 440 wide or other cannot tell .It would be great if you can do a "warlock" in black ! Who did the decals ? :thumbsup:They are great !
I did 2 of them back in the 90's mounted on TYCO 440 X2 Wide with plastruct mounts using my " Jig" method.I kept the original paint schemes. Perhaps I will do my own custom paint on the one in my "spares box"(that would be a great candidate for a "Road Warrior" type vehicle that could kick @$$ with the Prospector or Warlock ). Any way I just copped another (og/wh) on eBay & will do another Conversion as soon as it arrives !
What ever you do, Keep them coming !

Neal:dude:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390073457688&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
1979 Green Warlock II...real or B.S. you decide?

Hey Neal,

How about a Rare 1969 WARLOCK II in green?
Just saw this today at a car show we went to today & took pictures to post here for Wes and everyone else to drool over.

The Warlock was made in 67 & 68.
The Warlock II was available only in 69.

Talked to the original owner of this truck & was blown away.
He said he had some people doubt him that this was available in this green ( it was a green available in 69 for Dodge Pickups ) but, I just looked at the truck and how much care he put into keeping it in this shape...incredible!

He said this is how he picked it up from the Dodge dealership.

Bob...I believe him...zilla

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Neal,

How about a Rare 1969 WARLOCK II in green?
Just saw this today at a car show we went to today & took pictures to post here for Wes and everyone else to drool over.

The Warlock was made in 67 & 68.
The Warlock II was available only in 69.

Talked to the original owner of this truck & was blown away.
He said he had some people doubt him that this was available in this green ( it was a green available in 69 for Dodge Pickups ) but, I just looked at the truck and how much care he put into keeping it in this shape...incredible!

He said this is how he picked it up from the Dodge dealership.

Bob...I believe him...zilla
WWWHHHHHAATTTTTT??? I never seen one before or knew they had a green one like it!!! i do know that they have red, black, blue but green??????????? what exact color is that? forest green? i do remember that color on old plymouth validant (sp?) .. i am drooling over it!! I will have to ask my dad about this!! Thanks bob for the cool pictures!!! I would love to make one like it. i dont even have the color! its not sublime!!

Wes

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbsup:Great Job Wes ! You did a fantastic paint job on it ! Are you using a TYCO 440 wide or other cannot tell .It would be great if you can do a "warlock" in black ! Who did the decals ? :thumbsup:They are great !
I did 2 of them back in the 90's mounted on TYCO 440 X2 Wide with plastruct mounts using my " Jig" method.I kept the original paint schemes. Perhaps I will do my own custom paint on the one in my "spares box"(that would be a great candidate for a "Road Warrior" type vehicle that could kick @$$ with the Prospector or Warlock ). Any way I just copped another (og/wh) on eBay & will do another Conversion as soon as it arrives !
What ever you do, Keep them coming !

Neal:dude:

i used wide pan chassis and shaved off the mounts off the chassis to make it fit . yeah about warrior and warlock!!!

Wes

1 - 20 of 42 Posts