Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of the girls in our office brought her young son in to work today and after 3 hours he looked bored, so I took him to my office and showed him my Firebirds and told him to pick any two. He looked and looked and finally picked out the red 78 Trans Am and the blue 79 Trans Am. He then proceeded to tell me how if the red one attacked, the blue one would put out the fire, but if the blue one attacked, the red one would melt the ice bomb..... and here I thought they were just really cool cars!!!!

Oh, to be a kid again!

·
Registered
610 Posts
And you know, if you get the black one with the bird on the hood, the Dark Phoenix will suck them both into the black hole!!!! I love the imagination of a child. I don't think I ever let go of mine......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
higgprime said:
And you know, if you get the black one with the bird on the hood, the Dark Phoenix will suck them both into the black hole!!!! I love the imagination of a child. I don't think I ever let go of mine......
I wish there was a black one with the bird on the hood...... I know I sent in pictures of mine for them to do in YCITS, but nooooooooo, they had to just do a plain one!!

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Rob,
An imagination is a beautiful thing, so quit using children as scapegoats for your little fantasies! Let the little boy in you be seen, that is one of the qualities in you we all appreciate!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Little kids are fantastic! My wife and I had the privilege and blessing to help out for a week of vacation bible school at our church. Our group were the 3 to 6 year olds. We had a blast....our theme was Noah's Ark. You should of seen my wife and I dressed up like giant bunny rabbits! :lol:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
My 8 yr old daughter likes to look at all the new stuff I get in. She recently was overwhelmed by the new Pez Bride car, especially since it had a pink interior and a picture of a bride on the hood. She said 'Daddy, someday that will be me on the hood" ... hmmmm ... where's the shotgun !

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
the funny part is that kid was right!!!,,,i seen it i swear!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Cool Kids

I've been driving a school bus for a few days now. The first day, I heard a couple of my elementary kids talking about Vettes & Vipers. I asked if they ever watch Discovery or History channel. Oh yes. We talked about the race between the electric car and the Viper. Looks like I may have a couple of future motor heads on the bus!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Kid stories are cool,

here's one I'll never forget from my son's earlier years,

we have a fire hydrant at the end of our driveway,one day while talking with my son I made reference to the fire hydrant,
he said "what's that?",
I said "you know,the red thing at the end of our driveway the firemen hook hoses to to get water"
he said "no dad,that's not what that is for,that red thing is for dogs to pee on"
I still laugh over that one:lol:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
triple20 said:
Kid stories are cool,

here's one I'll never forget from my son's earlier years,

we have a fire hydrant at the end of our driveway,one day while talking with my son I made reference to the fire hydrant,
he said "what's that?",
I said "you know,the red thing at the end of our driveway the firemen hook hoses to to get water"
he said "no dad,that's not what that is for,that red thing is for dogs to pee on"
I still laugh over that one:lol:
That is a good one! :lol: rr

1 - 16 of 16 Posts