Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to build a custom "crawer" by no main it's not going to be slow. looking a 35 turn motors.

what i need is some suggeston on axle's. going to build a custom chassie for it. springs/shocks there is a pear at my loacal hobby shop that will work.

its just axle's that are the big thing i need to buy every thing else i got at the shop i work at.

not looking for top dollor but not cheap plastit. will be running over rocks and things like that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would go with Axial axles. I have abused mine for over a year and they have held up wonderfully for being plastic. Plastic axles do have some benefit when crawling over rock. It slides a lot better then metal. Plus Axial offers multiple gear sets now so you can customize that 35 turn however you want. Plus there are a ton of aftermarket hop ups for steering linkage.

If you want metal axles, and are not against a "moa" configuration, then I would suggest a RC4WD Bully Axles. They are amazing axles, but will require 2 motors. Take a look at www.rc4wd.com

Wyldweazel

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will look in to it. its just going to be a toy around the house and every thing will but custom built exp for axels,and the elc system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts