Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to change my speed control, receiver, and steering servo in my Mini-t and don't know what to put in it that is not real expensive. I have the stock setup in it now, can anyone help me out????

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Best value for the buck.........Futaba 2PL radio with MC230 ESC and a Hitec HS81 servo with a Kimbrough servo saver installed. Takes some modifications but from what I've seen, works well.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
MG of course, sorry. :) From what I get the HS85MG is a little better servo (almost same size) however for about $5 more. Seems Rafster commented on that at one time or another.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Red Racer +1

I am running a Hobby Partz Trackstar ESC and 4300 KV motor combo that sold for abot $45 with the program card and shipping included. It is faster and smoother than Mamba ESC and 4200 KV that I was running in my mini. It is also easier to change settings with the program card.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I also run a Turnigy Track Star 4300 kv system in my mini late. around 40 bucks for motor esc and program card(from Hobby King). I just run the stock servo. Been running it for 4 years and never broke one yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts