Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi, having trouble with clutchbell and spur line up, trying to put a os21vzb in truggy and seems the shaft is to short,(vzb not the one in pic) do i need a differnt flywheel?, i have 5 motors here and they are all the same,( shaft seems to short). if i move the motor ahead at all the throttle hits the center diff housing area, the crank does stick out past the ckutch bell about 1/8 inch, so thats what makes me think i need a differnt flywheel,any help would be great, thanks

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Might have to turn your carb a little. A Kings Headz Motor mount is also the bomb,it allows you to mount just about any engine in your truggy with the stock clutch or a 3 shoe.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
inferno
just put same motor in mine, i have the upgraded losi motor mount and used the stock 427 flywheel, works perfect, like the other guys said will have to adjust the carb angle

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might have to turn your carb a little. A Kings Headz Motor mount is also the bomb,it allows you to mount just about any engine in your truggy with the stock clutch or a 3 shoe.
i do have the kings headz motor mount, found out i need a shim behind collet, or need differnt flywheel, also did angle the carb a touch and put in shim, also have new flywheel and clutch coming:thumbsup:, thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts