Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another sweet deal arrived. I've bought some other nice cars from the same guy like an excellent Deora for a buck and a few other steals but this one was a great buy. I've always liked this casting. I have a few of the Ford mkIV and Lola gt, cars like that, but I've always like the look of this Ferrari.

Some really excellent condition cars out there lately to spend lunch money on.

Oh and it was $8 if you were wondering. Well worth it to get one of those cars you find that you just like the looks of so much. It wouldn't have near the appeal in spfl.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
I don't know Eric....once I get the back end buffed and then painted to match the rest, I kinda like it in this spfl color! But I will have to find it in the enamel red to go with my real color racer collection.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had the nerve to drill even one of my junk cars yet to mess with but the day will come soon I'm sure. When I do I'll probably try to tumble the casting dice I have a media tumbler from reloading. Might try to tumble it with some steel shot to see if it comes out like factory.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Thant is in great shape as well, nice grab! I love that Hot Wheels did the Can AM car for the American market...face it, they were just a bunch of southern California hot rodders working there then!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts