Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Thought you might like to see my newest addition to the Mustang collection.

I couldn't resist photographing the 1:24 Danbury Mint '70 Boss 429 with it's little brother from JL :thumbsup: Hope you like the picture !

Take care and have a great weekend all !

Scott
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Love the big and little Boss!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
A very nice addition to your collection Scott! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing more additions to your AMAZING Mustang Garage!

Have a Great Weekend!

Take Care!..........Ray

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Great photo Scott :thumbsup: Just another reason why I love JL's so much. That little Boss looks every bit as good as the much easier to detail 1:24 car. Hopefully this tradition will continue.... :p

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I recently recieved my Danbury Grabber Green Boss also . Wish they made it like the JL with the rear window slats , rear spoiler & white letter tires ....

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
edseldave said:
I recently recieved my Danbury Grabber Green Boss also . Wish they made it like the JL with the rear window slats , rear spoiler & white letter tires ....
I think it's cool that someone finally did one without those. Most people today would think that every Mustang came with the slats and spoiler, when the truth was that more came without those options.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
edseldave said:
Actually, in this respect, the JL is incorrect. Although I agree, the slats and the spoiler look nice, as far as I know Boss 429's never came from KarKraft with either. :wave:

The Boss 429 Mustangs were hand assembled by KarKraft in Brighton, MI then shipped to dealers.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Those mustangs look great together! I just love a display with different scale matching cars.:thumbsup:

The camaros look great also! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts