Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Boy, that is a pretty hard question...

I would have to say, The Legend of Zelda, Ninja Gaiden, and Super Mario 3 would have to be in the top 3. There where alot of really good games for the NES.

Jerry

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Zelda....period. I'm working on Twilight right now. It gives Oot a run for it's money, but it's yet to be decided.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
I grew up playing Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. at my local arcade. I sure wish you could get the original versions with all levels on the Game Cube! My daughter has Mario Bros. on GBA, but where the hell are the turtles? ANd the levels are different. Still a great game, but why the changes?

·
Registered
414 Posts
The legend of Zelda #1, With Kid Icarus a close 2nd and Vollyball that @#$^%*&# game I swear the Cuban team would cheat when I had them on the ropes, when I finally beat them I was like take you mutha &^#%# pieces of *#@!, boy those were the days.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
i love zelda a link to the past also... if i had a super nes and that game right now i would play it.... no 1 could stop me from playing it lol...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
sportpak said:
Zelda....period. I'm working on Twilight right now. It gives Oot a run for it's money, but it's yet to be decided.
I just finished the Twilight yesterday...gives the N64 a run till the end. Killer game.

Jerry

·
Registered
689 Posts
i think my all time favorite game is the legend of zelda a link to the past, then killer instinct. and don't forget about the donkey kong country games for super nintendo. wish they still made games like that. i would buy a new system in a heartbeat.

Billy!!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
how are the graphics on zelda Twilight ? because zelda wind waker look like cartoon.. but it was a ok game... i thank the best zelda game that i played was n64 ocerina of time.... the n64 majors mask was also good... hmmmm i might have to get a cube again and get the new Twilight ...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
spyhunter50 said:
how are the graphics on zelda Twilight ? because zelda wind waker look like cartoon.. but it was a ok game... i thank the best zelda game that i played was n64 ocerina of time.... the n64 majors mask was also good... hmmmm i might have to get a cube again and get the new Twilight ...
If you liked the one on N64, you will LOVE the one on the Cube. I just beat Twilight, AWESOME. A little weak at the end, but a great game.

Jerry

1 - 20 of 31 Posts