Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for starting this topic if it already exists. But I have been trying to compile some sort of list of stores that sell hot wheels. I ve looked on the internet and it is not easy to nail down exactly ALL the stores.
I figured we could just list a few each of us know of in our respective areas.
Heres mine:
New York / New Jersey area
Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Shop Rite, CVS (limited quantity), Stop n Shop (around the holidays).
Lets see what yours are....

·
Premium Member
9,509 Posts
I'm in Syracuse New York. Here is a list of other stores and other places in my area that sell hotwheels. Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Kmart, family dollar, dollar general, dollar tree, aldi's, price rite, rite aid, kinney drugs, wegmans, price chopper, tops grocery store, the salvation army store, thriffy shopper, advanced auto parts, auto zone, pep boys, comic book stores, barns & noble, gamestop, five below, ollie's, TJ Maxx, marshalls, JC Penney, kohl's, Michaels arts and crafts, best buy, Christmas tree shops, big lots, antique stores, at the mall, 7 eleven, flea markets, yard sales, garage sales, car shows, and toy shows. These are the places that you can go looking for hotwheels. And welcome to hobbytalk congrats.👍

·
Administrator
33,869 Posts
DFW

We have nearly all that Sam listed except - kinney drugs, wegmans, price chopper, and tops grocery store, now.

Additional grocery stores include Kroger, Albertsons, Brookshire(s) / (Brothers), ALDI and HEB/Central Market.

Additional drug stores are CVS and Walgreens

Additional parts stars are O'Reillys

Other places are Target, Hobby Lobby, Hobby Town, Sams Club and Tractor Supply Company

Lowes used to have their own NASCAR line and Home Depot still has them at the Holidays.

Reactions: samace22

·
Administrator
33,869 Posts
I shouldnt have listed Tractor Supply. I was thinking diecast and not just Hot Wheels. They only carry ERTL/Tomy/Tomica offererings and they are either farm related, tractor/trailer rigs and RVs.

Reactions: samace22

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
The stores in the Salt Lake City, Utah area where I've found Hot Wheels are:
  • Walmart
  • Walmart Neighborhood Market - small selection
  • Target
  • Smith's Marketplace (Kroger) - large selection
  • Smith's Food & Drug (Kroger) - small selection, hit and miss
  • Dollar Tree
  • Dollar General
  • Family Dollar
  • Harmon's - small selection, hit and miss
  • Walgreens - small selection
  • CVS - very small, expensive selection
  • Lucky's (so I've been told. Haven't checked one out yet, they're pretty new here and I don't have one close)
  • Big Lots
  • AutoZone, O'Reilly, Advance Auto Parts - all very small selection

1 - 13 of 13 Posts