Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to see Lisa this weekend and she is doing well. She says "hi" to everyone and misses you guys.

She also asked if Jerry had come back from vacation yet...

:)
Steve

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
An extra large size HELLO and Hug from me as well.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
We still want to know when the Lisa model kit is going to be ready? Need something to go with the YamaHog.

Maybe something Boris Vallejo-ish with Lisa's smiling face?

·
Registered
445 Posts
So when is Jerry getting back from vacation? Has it been over two years now? He's going to have a hell of a lot of email and voice mails to catch up on. :p

·
"I don't say much"
1,298 Posts
Thanks for the update Steve, It's good to hear that Lisa's doing well. A big hug and kisses to her from me and Nancy.
RK

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Big warm HUG and hello from me too! The hamsters don't get pardoned with the same kind of smile here anymore without the Queen.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Great pics, Steve!

Lisa looks great!! She didn't do a whole lot at the Clubhouse before it moved and I've never gone to the new place (okay, I just don't want to register) so I'm at least 18 months behind the times. What's new for her?? Hope she's got a great job!

Dave looks good, too!!! Hope he still pops in here once in awhile.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Barry Yoner said:
Lisa looks great!! What's new for her?? Hope she's got a great job!
Just talked with Mum two nights ago. She just started a new job (second since leaving PM) at a company called IOI- can't remember the actual name- but she's doing real good! She's got two secretaries & "a team" she manages! :eek: :freak:

ChrisDoll said:
We still want to know when the Lisa model kit is going to be ready? Need something to go with the YamaHog.
Well, I suppose I could try to kit the "Queen Chased by Creech" dio that inspired the PL badges at WF that one year...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Steve CultTVman Iverson said:
I did that kit! Now if I could only find a picture....
Well, it's found a good home in my hobby room on top of the little drawers on my bench.
http://planetmyhill.com/Modelmaster/PICS/ModelRoom.jpg
In this pic, you can see about 4 pixels of "Lisa's" blond hair. On the right, just behind the curving silver bar that supports the 'above-bench shelf' is a little, black & clear 3-drawer set. You can see some paint bottles in one of the drawers. It's keeping good company with all the other nick knacks on top. Got my Chris White litho & PL name badge of it hanging on the wall behind it, too. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.