Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
We still want to know when the Lisa model kit is going to be ready? Need something to go with the YamaHog.

Maybe something Boris Vallejo-ish with Lisa's smiling face?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Great pics, Steve!

Lisa looks great!! She didn't do a whole lot at the Clubhouse before it moved and I've never gone to the new place (okay, I just don't want to register) so I'm at least 18 months behind the times. What's new for her?? Hope she's got a great job!

Dave looks good, too!!! Hope he still pops in here once in awhile.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Barry Yoner said:
Lisa looks great!! What's new for her?? Hope she's got a great job!
Just talked with Mum two nights ago. She just started a new job (second since leaving PM) at a company called IOI- can't remember the actual name- but she's doing real good! She's got two secretaries & "a team" she manages! :eek: :freak:

ChrisDoll said:
We still want to know when the Lisa model kit is going to be ready? Need something to go with the YamaHog.
Well, I suppose I could try to kit the "Queen Chased by Creech" dio that inspired the PL badges at WF that one year...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Steve CultTVman Iverson said:
I did that kit! Now if I could only find a picture....
Well, it's found a good home in my hobby room on top of the little drawers on my bench.
http://planetmyhill.com/Modelmaster/PICS/ModelRoom.jpg
In this pic, you can see about 4 pixels of "Lisa's" blond hair. On the right, just behind the curving silver bar that supports the 'above-bench shelf' is a little, black & clear 3-drawer set. You can see some paint bottles in one of the drawers. It's keeping good company with all the other nick knacks on top. Got my Chris White litho & PL name badge of it hanging on the wall behind it, too. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.