Hobbyist Forums banner

LiS Space Pod Lighting Idea

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  kdaracal 
#1 ·
Has anyone thought that the space pod light switch from VooDoo looks like the front left lower scanner appendage? I'm thinking about attaching it to that with some minor modifications.

Picture:

[/IMG]

Perhaps this idea was stated in the directions, but I lost those long ago....

I also raised the floor level about .5 cm to cover the hole cut into the floor necessary to allow light kit to fit because I wanted to preserve the floor. It's scratch built from sheet styrene.

Picture: (see lower right corner)

[/IMG]

Any thoughts?

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, Randy. I'm thinking about covering the battery with a styrene "box", detailed and painted to resemble one of those funky 60's hard sided suit cases they used on the chariot. It will be open on one end to allow for battery removal and faced toward a wall to hide wiring. Probably too big out of scale with a potential pilot.....Oh, wait super-strong version of Dr. Smith could move it. Remember that one? Man, what a weird show it was. My father told me as an 8 year old "that show'll warp your mind, Boy!" He was right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.