Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes the best lipo battery to run in a slash, and can the battery it self be ran in either a stock or mod short corse truck class i was thinking something on the lines of a 5000 40 -2c lipo any info would be helpful thank you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is a intellect 5000mh 2s 40c a decent lipo? and what kind of run time can be gotten from them? i would like to run a lipo in my slash thanks

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I disagree. I have 5 Trinity IP 5000ma packs that run great. I use them in sprint car, slash spec, and electric 8th scale buggy. Oval and off road. Best packs ive ever had.
I Have many Friends That have tested Groups of All diffrent Batteys. Mike Slauter(Virus Racing) Tests all kinds of Products from A to Z He tested The Major Name brand packs and even charted it. There is a link on the Virus Racing Web Sight. He will also be testing Parts For Strength and Breakage and to save us all money. Weather that is buying a Cheaper or mor expensive battery. I had 4 $120 top of the line Trinity packs(all 4 were Junk!) one year, SMC the next, Pro Match Racing The latter year. If Wanted Cheaper Lipos I would Buy Pro Match(very Good Batterys and Service). SMC are a little expensive and larger MAH(For Mod. with a 3.5 GTB), but Pro Match Has Done many of us Racers well in the past. Check them out.

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I am looking into buying some Turnigy hard case 5000 20C for $20 each on hobbyking. Shipping kinda suck and 20C is good enough unless you are really pulling that much power. I have 2 ProTek 5000 30C right now and plan on buying 4-5 of these when they get back in stock. Just a suggestion. Here is the link
http://hobbyking.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10098&Product_Name=Turnigy_5000mAh_2S1P_20C_hardcase_pack
that is a Sweet Deal,I run their 4S 35C 5000 in my 1/8 Buggy, They work Great!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i bought a $30 2s lipo at the i hobby and its already giving me problems like it got unsoldered at the lipo tab so idk. it's your choice???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts