Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I need to buy a new charger I wanted to see what you guys are using. I used a hyperion today but it is a little out of my price range (almost $300). I want one that will charge 1 and 2 cell lipos and balance as well. I would like to hear what you have and what the advantages/disadvantages are.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
That's an awesome charger! Common Sense has a nice digital balancer too. 2-6 cell. $35ish price wise. Lefthander should have'm!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thunder power 610c. Charges everything, built in balancer, you can upgrade it yourself with new programs if you need to. $130 small in size too.

Matt Snow

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Thunder power 610c. Charges everything, built in balancer, you can upgrade it yourself with new programs if you need to. $130 small in size too.

Matt Snow
Great charger, I have two myself.

Part timer, are you going to be at joes sunday? If so, I will be there and i can let you use one of mine so you can see how you like it!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great charger, I have two myself.

Part timer, are you going to be at joes sunday? If so, I will be there and i can let you use one of mine so you can see how you like it!
Wish I could take you up on that offer. I might get to stop by later in the day if anyone is still there. Sounds like it is the charger I need to buy after I finish my 13.5 car.

Thanks for the help guys,

Bob

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Wish I could take you up on that offer. I might get to stop by later in the day if anyone is still there. Sounds like it is the charger I need to buy after I finish my 13.5 car.

Thanks for the help guys,

Bob
Bob,

The TP is a nice little charger.....if you decide to get one hook up with Dolla' Bill. I think he can beat about anyone's price on them. We will be at the barn Sunday.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob,

The TP is a nice little charger.....if you decide to get one hook up with Dolla' Bill. I think he can beat about anyone's price on them. We will be at the barn Sunday.
I am going to see him Monday at the new indoor track. :thumbsup:

How was the barn?

Bob

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The best charger I have used and currently use is the FMA 10S Cellpro chargers. They are amazing. I also use Thunder Power 610c and 1010 chargers. They are all very user friendly. You have to order the FMA charger direct but it is well worth it.

·
Faster than davepull
1,265 Posts
Since I need to buy a new charger I wanted to see what you guys are using. I used a hyperion today but it is a little out of my price range (almost $300). I want one that will charge 1 and 2 cell lipos and balance as well. I would like to hear what you have and what the advantages/disadvantages are.

Thanks,

Bob
Hyperion :) 20 Amps!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts