Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wanted this rare kit, the stagecoach and civil war kit were first manufactured from Marx toy co in early sixties, I am craving to do a weathering project, this kit should fill the bill, I will do a mini review when it arrives in mail.This kit sold for stupid money on ebay and at toy shows because of its rareity, sure looking forward to this project.What do you modellers think of this kit?
buzz

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Whoa ! Nice kit Buzz, who makes the re-issue ? I can't wait to see what YOU do with that, but I know it'll be good. A lot of potential there.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rich its 1/16 scale 2.5 ft long, ab out 68.00, it is styrene, Marx was in the styrene models for awhile on large kits.

Randy

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I saw this at iHobby in Chicago last year. The Lindberg booth was huge and their displays were breathtaking. I especially like the Stagecoah kit!

http://www.lindberg-models.com/

BTW - I built one of their Visible Aliens during my Christmas break. What a blast! Used iridescent colors for the "organs".

Rob

·
Registered
282 Posts
Make it Confederate! (Pardon me, my 4th generation Atlanta-Buckhead roots are showing.) "Oh, the "vapors".... Ding dong. Ding Dong."T.U.C.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I always wanted this rare kit, the stagecoach and civil war kit were first manufactured from Marx toy co in early sixties, I am craving to do a weathering project, this kit should fill the bill, I will do a mini review when it arrives in mail.This kit sold for stupid money on ebay and at toy shows because of its rareity, sure looking forward to this project.What do you modellers think of this kit?
buzz

i bought this kit locally in a salt lake city hobby shop for $40 8/13/20. it’s a cool kit; lots of tiny parts, though. fun to internet research a paint. kit was missing some chains and their customer service website was A+. keep your receipt and box upc code.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts