Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
it's deffinetly a good time. we have a great group of guys. i haven't had one arguement yet. alot of experienced racers bring their kids for their first race. the parents know we won't yell at them, and actually help them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Have not made it there yet,but am going to try very soon there is some very good racing going on wed. nites at Allen's in rochester,they just started racing 1/8th scale buggies had about ten entries and the sprint class had 13 wed nite. The track is very nice and organized and is set up for personnal transponders

·
Registered
235 Posts
yes sat. nite is the money race at allen's gas oval 75,50 and 25 dollar payouts and mod electric sprint has the same money payouts,check out the web site for any other information www.allensrccars.com have any other questions feel free to ask! Thanks Joe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Questions-

Have you been getting any electric trucks for the oval? If so is that a modified class?

I'm willing to put together an electric sprint to come run with ya. What conversion kit are you guys using?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
electric not a big class yet , they are trying , there a couple of sprints that show up im wanting to build a sprint so bad after seeing them at rochester last weekend its more gas truck 2wd oval , and they dont care what size of motor you run or how big some things are , heck there was a guy running 2 fuel tanks on a losi and he still didnt win the race 5min heats 10min main for gas, and there are a few electric trucks and buggies

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rich ya planning on j ville sat? should be a good time. Bill said he is even going to go!
hopefully he stays out of the way!!!

Remember (people in glass houses) Two tanks or just one larger one is kinda the same thing . Isn't it
just messing with ya no rules are no rules

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I guess I did take us both out. But what were you doing sitting sideways on the front stretch?
I think a new stand may be needed there.

couldn't see the front stretch when you got to stand behind others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts