Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I clicked on the link......I couldn't find it. I've been thinking of resubscribing and a free limited Mustang will probably make me do it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah I didn't find it either.

Or my eyes are playing tricks on me after looking at 400+ carded older HW's and MBX's today at a thrift store lol

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I didn't find it either.

Or my eyes are playing tricks on me after looking at 400+ carded older HW's and MBX's today at a thrift store lol
Usually when you go to the site the "subscribe" like pops up. I don't know why it isn't now.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

I just got mine today.....

It's a nice piece and is limited to 492 pieces. But just so you know, it is not FREE with a subscription. It is $ 12.00 on top of the subscription. So my invoice came to $ 26.95. I subscribed to get the mail copy. You can also subscribe to the "digital" copy of the magazine. I had to call the customer service number to get the car and mail copy package. The number is .. (888) 235-2021 .

As far as I know, there is NO chase piece for this. However, just to be on the safe side, I sent SEAN an e-mail to ask him about it. I'll post his response when I get it. Or maybe he will read this and reply to the thread :p

Take care and have a great weekend all.

Scott

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi All,

I just got mine today.....

It's a nice piece and is limited to 492 pieces. But just so you know, it is not FREE with a subscription. It is $ 12.00 on top of the subscription. So my invoice came to $ 26.95. I subscribed to get the mail copy. You can also subscribe to the "digital" copy of the magazine. I had to call the customer service number to get the car and mail copy package. The number is .. (888) 235-2021 .

As far as I know, there is NO chase piece for this. However, just to be on the safe side, I sent SEAN an e-mail to ask him about it. I'll post his response when I get it. Or maybe he will read this and reply to the thread :p

Take care and have a great weekend all.

Scott
Thanks Scott for the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts