Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......... I do the best there. Found a Pony Power 5 pack with a 2001 Camaro WL in it!! Least favorite of the 5 but I wanted a PP WL which ever it was. :)

Marty

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Cool find Marty a co-worker of mine found the 2001 Camaro and Cuda at two different TRUs. If you get tired of looking at it let me know I think it's pretty sharp for a 4th gen.

Seems they are getting better right before the end. Figures.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll say it AGAIN! TRU please...... don't go away!!!
Found at a TRU on the way home from work another Pony Power with a 2001 Camaro in it!!!!! :) :)
I'll be posting one on trade board.
Marty

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice find Marty! I agree with you pal...I hope TRU stays because I have done well over the years finding whites there. Shoot they shut down my KB and with the big 3 stores...well all they want to do is shove the licensed stuff like Marvel and Coke down your throats.:rolleyes:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Nah, you can keep TRU, it doesn't really do anything for me.... I've found two W/L there on a peg (both the hard to spot Spidey cars with just the white interiors), and a couple of others when I was lucky enough to find a few unopened inners.

Now the TRU's around here restock after closing time, and you can never even find an inner stashed overhead, so your chances of getting a W/L are pretty slim anyhow. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts