Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost funny. I get to work every morning around 6:30-7:00 and log onto HT almost first this to check up on the "buzz". Almost every time, the same people are logged in for about an hour before going about their day. Usually about 35 people are logged in, including guests, then the number drops dramatically around 8:30. Just an observation...people drinking their morning coffee checking the boards.

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
I usually check the Board out at 4:30 am-PST, with my Morning Coffee. Thats before I leave for work out West here, That would make it 7:30 Est. I'm on for 15- 20 minutes. I'm addicted because I always look forward to the end of the day when i get home to see whats happening :)

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
an observation

im also guilty. usyually about 5:00 am or a little after. its a nice way to start the
day. i drive a parts truck 9 hours a day....

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Im guilty too , gotta get my daily fix everyday in the morning no computer access at work

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm double guilty. Check 1st thing when I get to work, then through out the day. Luckly for me, I need the internet as part of my job. I love my job.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
GUILTY :thumbsup: When I'm working I usually get up at 5:15am....and fool around online till around 6:15am.....then I'm back here about 5:30PM.....till about 10:30 or 11:00 :jest:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Have to take a look every AM too. Usually somewhere between 7:00 and 8:30 AM, sign on and read a little or post a little. Just goes so well with that cup of coffee or two. :thumbsup: rr

R

·
0 Posts
Except for me.... ususally on at 5AM but on Fridays I work at home so I don't have to get up at 2:30AM for the drive....... slept in this morning... pretty nice!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
My scedule is undergoing major change right now. I usually get up around 8-10 am. I have coffee & check my email, the news & weather and maybe scope out the boards. My schedule would change from day to day & week to week, so you might have seen me online at different times on different days. Sometimes I got on late at night. It depended on whether I had to open or close or had the day off.

I'll be going back to a conststant schedule soon. I am looking forward to getting up earlier and having the same schedule pretty much every day, every week. Holiday vacations are something I've not known since my kids were born. I'm also looking forward to that. I don't know how the new schedule will effect my online time.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I am here quite a bit during the day when I'm not on business travel. I figure, the smokers go out and take their breaks, I'll go to hobbytalk and read a little to take mine. I love this place and the people that post here. I am so looking forward to the fest and meeting you all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts