Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is an old subject and we have talked about it before but I am going to start on two of my kits and I would like to light them up. I also want to buy the lights for the new PL Enterprise when it comes out in Oct. So here goes! I have two kits.
First is the War of the Worlds Martian kit that I picked up from Steve (Cultman). It's looks easy enough to put a large bulb in the center and go with that.
Next is the Cylon Centurion. I want to lite his eye just like it was in the TV series. Red going back and forth. Any ideas on this one? :freak: I've looked into lights and just can't seem to find a light to go back and forth. I also want to add his sound that he made. Any hits on this one? :eek:
And then I've seen lights for the Enterprise. Any recomondation for what to buy for it?

Happy Aurora Trails!
Chinxy! :cool:

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've designed a Cylon 'eye' effect. It was intended for a full scale costume, but it shouldn't be too hard to scale it down. Just how much space is there to work with here?

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
If I'm reading this right,its the 1/6 scale Cylon kit that I bought at Wonderfest from Amok Time.I was thinking of recasting the Head in clear for that very reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts