Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to one of my local wally-worlds on Saturday looking for some of the new johnnies. I figured they had put out new stock because my other local WM was reorganizing their toy section as well. Upon walking to the back of the store to the toy deptartment, I found some new jl stock on the pegs. They had new Muscle cars and pony cars as well as new coke series. I looked through the mc and pony power series and picked up the 65 stang, 68 Olds and 70 GS. I put those in my cart and then looked up to the coke series. Saw a Bug on the front of the pegs. Behind that guy was a 1969 Chevy Blazer with a black base, white interior and white rubber tires! Hooray for for old crafty! :thumbsup: To my delight, hanging directly behind the Blazer WL was another 1969 Chevy Blazer with a black base, white interior and white rubber tires. TWO WHITES IN A ROW ON THE SAME PEGS! I confess, I could not resist and went ahead and very gently placed the second Blazer WL in my cart. What a great day! This is my first WL find since December of 2005. Now that is a long drought.

Crafty

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats on the double score!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Congrats on the score, and that doesn't happen very often getting doubles in line like that!

Really cool,...I hope you did a celebretory jig in the aisle.:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts