Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked ebay an even checked some of the other websites an what i see is a bunch of lightning strikes in the 1/24 scale where are the regular whites i've seen a few an yet they say the strike are rare.

afv

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have to agree we are to see a lot more Strike in the last days. According to JL site, you can find as much as WL then Strike but i am making the assumption they release the "strike" first from RC2 and maybe the WL will come later this year :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
jls are not like raisin bran, they do the entire production run once not other times spreading it out across time. There have been both wls and strikes found. Two scoops

·
Registered
298 Posts
jls are not like raisin bran, they do the entire production run once not other times spreading it out across time. There have been both wls and strikes found. Two scoops
They are sure not, they are more like Rice Krispies with coloured marshmallow tires :roll: The one you had was a nice piece for sure Pierre.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Lightning STRIKE!

In my opinion.................Collect what you like! Now if you like Red, Blue, Yellow tires..GREAT! What I see is another reason to ask more or sell on ebay.

I like the White Tires, Always have and if I did find a Strike, I woudl gladley trade for a couple of White Tire cars. I GUESS.......You got to try to get (2) after all, they claim it is a stike like Finding gold or a needle in a haystack:)

I just hope in 2010, more retailers carry J/L or the brand sooner or later might be gone.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts