Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have great News, Lightning lane will stay online!!! I have prayed to God to find a way to Keep the Lane on the net and today God answered that prayer. I have been very sick for some time and thought I would have to give up the site and worked hard on for many years, but thanks to a close friend and some talk the site will stay online. I will work at updating it as I am able also.
I just wanted everyone to know God does answers your prayers and thank you for all the prayers for me as they are helping me.

G

·
Rick, best news in a while, You have a lot of people praying for you, so keep going man, we're all behind you!!! Watch out for dipstick though, he might goose you!!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Awesome! I have some pictures I took at the fest of some of geralde61's loose whites. I will send them as soon as I get some other things taken care of!

And yes, God does answer prayers.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
that's great news rick! hope you feel better real soon!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
That's just incredibly wonderful news. WAHOOOOO!!! Thanks for the update Rick.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I beleive God Does answer prayer, its a shame more people don't undersatnd that ! May your health continue to improve, and God Bless YOU !

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
dudly said:
I beleive God Does answer prayer, its a shame more people don't undersatnd that !
Yes he does. Well said dudly.

Best of health to you Lightningrick. You and yours will be in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Cool, Lightning Lane has always been a great online neighbor. And we all hate to lose good neighbors.;)

Best of luck and well wishes to you Rick :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Rick,

This is some of the best news I've heard in a while......Rick, we all appreciate this site more than you can ever imagine. Thanks for all your great work, and all the best wishes for you.

Andre

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Excellent Rick. You are keeping the faith and that is good. Here is to hoping things keep on their upward swing for you and all of your life endeavors. :thumbsup: :D

Stack

·
Registered
417 Posts
Rick,

The site is truly appreciated...and I think you can judge by the responses that you are as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Be Well !

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
great news!!!! i hope that your health continues to improve. i have visited lightning lane quite often for enjoyment and information and i truly appreciate all your hard work.thanks alot and best wishes.
D.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Good to here! I have a shortcut to your site in my toolbar. Keep up the faith, God does work miracles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts