Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm working on a project for Lightning Lane and need your help. I'm looking for about 50 JL casting of the 70 through 72 Chevelle SS casting. I have about 10 of the MC red 72 Chevelle SS casting and hope I can get more for a reasonable price. Can anyone help me out on this? Loose is fine as I will open them anyways. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Rick, I have one loose Holiday 70 Chevelle, it's yours if you want it, pm me the address to send it to, I'd send more, but I don't have more.

Gerald

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
the 70-72 Chevelle is a pretty popular casting. I had troubles finding them in the stores. Hopefully you will have some luck.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I bet there are a slew of Club Chevelles in the warehouse. I wonder if you could get some of those? ...perhaps the chipped/flawed ones? Just a thought.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Lightningrick said:
Ok, I'm working on a project for Lightning Lane and need your help. I'm looking for about 50 JL casting of the 70 through 72 Chevelle SS casting. I have about 10 of the MC red 72 Chevelle SS casting and hope I can get more for a reasonable price. Can anyone help me out on this? Loose is fine as I will open them anyways. Thanks in advance.
I have 5 of the Muscle Cars Red 72 Chevelle SS. E-mail me your mailing address and I will get them out to you.
Enjoy,
Dennis
racer48

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I used to see lots of the white muscle car Chevelles in the stores , But most are gone now . Mostly lots of red 62 BelAirs & maroon 65 GTOs now . Ill look through my stuff , I might have 1 or 2 brown Chevelles That I bought for the wheels / tires . If you dont care about them having the original wheels or tires on them .

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Have a couple

Just found a couple of the white muscle cars series Chevelles at TRU tonight, I will hit a few more stores and see what I end up with for you.

Clark :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts