Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that is interested please see Ricks site. I have known of this possibility for some time now and it looks like this will happen. I can only thank Rick for being able to visit his site and wish him well and pray he can overcome the struggles he is facing.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Wonder if there is some way to incorporate the Price Guide on Hobby Talk? I would hate to see Ricks hard work just disappear. Hope he is able to make a full recovery.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I went to lightning lane but didn't see any mention of it going off line :confused: Am I missing something?

It would be a great loss if lightning lane goes, it's a wealth of information! I for one will miss it.

Not sure what he's going through but I hope it gets better for him.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pony said:
I went to lightning lane but didn't see any mention of it going off line :confused: Am I missing something?

It would be a great loss if lightning lane goes, it's a wealth of information! I for one will miss it.

Not sure what he's going through but I hope it gets better for him.
There is a post on the BB.

·
7,461 Posts
Is it already off line? I can't get to it... :(

Rick if there is anything I can do let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I do believe Rick has had some health issues, I wish him the best in whatever is going on.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I wish I knew more about the white lightnings, but I haven't really followed them. I always let Rick do that, since he did such an awesome job at it. I also haven't been doing promo stuff, leaving that to Marco, but he hasn't updated in a while, either.

Rick, I sure hope things get better for you. We all know that this hobby is awefully small compared to the big things in life. Take care and you and your family are in my prayers.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I tried several times to post a reply over there at LL, but even though I can log in like normal, I can't get the reply to recognize me, and it asks for a local password I don't have, being a global user. Very frustrating.

Anyhow, I can't say very much now that hasn't already been said by the community there. I agree wholeheartedly that personal health issues are way more important than anything else, and must be the #1 priority. I hope things will work out for the best for Rick, and will keep him in our prayers. Keep the faith, bro, and good luck.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Yeah, that became obvious when I tried to respond to your announcement on the JDS JL board.... Wouldn't let me in, and I was too frustrated to try any more. I did get a post on LL, finally.

EZboard... it's all in the name, eh? :lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Folks, The Lightning Lane "Home Page" is still up for now. Rick made a post on the boards over there, explaining his health issues. Here's a link to that post, so everyone can have a chance to see it in Rick's own words......

http://p200.ezboard.com/flightninglanefrm1.showMessage?topicID=3787.topic

Hope you don't mind the link Bobby, just want to make sure all the collectors know what's going on.....

THANKS
Badpauls

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I'd be more than happy to host his WL reference site and have emailed him this offer. I'd not be trying to scavange anything here, just allow an awesome reference site to continue to be available to us collectors. I wouldn't be able to host the chatroom though, just the html and images etc.

Hope Rick is doin ok.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks for the info, BadPauls.......anything that the JL community can do to help out would be great.....this site is SO important to us all

Andre
Chicago

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
even though the sites price guide part is way off,,,,,,,the site is very good for reference. i would kick in to keep it online.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts