Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
:thumbsup: Maintaining a site aint easy !!! Especially the magnitude of yours! It is greatly appreciated. GOOD LUCK in quitting :dude: !!! Always a pleasure to visit

"the LANE" ;) gary

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Best of luck on quitting smoking! Have been smoke free for over twenty years and I admit there are times when my memory tries to take advantage of a suppressed craving for a cigarette, but just hang in there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
577 Posts
I quit smoking just last week, and yes it can be tough. If I am craving I stick a piece of gum in my mouth, works for me. Good luck on quitting, and thanks for the site.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
1 1/2 years now smokefree. Previos I tried everything, all the tricks. You know wht worked for me........The simple fact that I did not want to smoke any longer, and I just quite. Cold turkey, stone cold quit.

I know it is tough, but if I can do it after 22 years, anyone can. Biggest obsticle is to just have the mindframe "You really do not want to smoke those nasty, stinking, cancer causing, expensive crutches".

Good luck to you Rick and Suckerpunch, just do it man, do it!

Russ

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Best of luck with knocking your habit and time with the family is indeed more important than the site (which you work so hard to maintain). It will be there when you decide to come back. :wave:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Rick I had sent you some pictures of the 10 car box sets WL that you had asked for but it was several months ago. Let me know if you need another copy.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Rick. No apologies needed. As was said before, family first. Your health as well. Spend time with your aunt and good luck on the smoking thing! I've tried several times and havent made it yet. That is hard but I'll try again. Good luck! You have an awesome site and you can build on it later. Take time for yourself.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
I quit smoking in august. i was in NYC and it was kinda rainy and i didnt want to get a sore throat. SO i didnt have one and havnt had one since. (i didnt use the patch or gum or razor blade or nothin) I have bought over 600 jl's since though....good luck rick, you will feel so much better and steak tastes SOO MUCH better!!!!!

kanabrew. dont you own yahoo.com??? j/k

1 - 18 of 18 Posts