Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,461 Posts
There were very few WL's found at the PM Sale... and the room trading wasn't what it was in the past... But there were some trading/sales going on.

I don't think anyone is going to tell the story of the GREAT WL find for $1. In years past PM gave WL's away with every $100 spent, this year that didn't even happen.

With out getting into details, I'm just going to say, I'm sure glad the PM SALE is just a side attraction to a fantastic Fest put togather by Mark and the Sponsors.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
We came home with 6 W/L's from the warehouse sale + some from the dinner and gravity racing for a total of 11 WL's. Plus 2 PSR's.

It was a good day.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I found one WL at the warehouse sell. It was from the Mustangs II Series 3. I found it after it had been looked over by several people. Remember this was the series with white engines but the hoods were closed. The only way to tell was by the chrome base.

BTW, some may have noticed I deleted a few post on this thread. I welcome any and all constructive criticism of Lightning Fest. Just keep it constructive so we may put on a better event next year. There is always room for improvement.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I was in the warehouse for about an hour and found 1 WL...a MC 4 R 6 cougar WL with the pearl white body and tinted windows...a real sharp car.

I already had the olds from this series opened so this cougar looks real nice sitting next to the olds.

The overall best deal I ran across was the 2002 toy fair set for $5.00...this is the 6 car set of Hot Rod ll castings in chrome red with gold trim...a very good looking set,now I can finally open a set.
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts