Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question to get my gf off my back. What is the attire req. for the dinner? I would assume it is a casual dress thing but she wants to know for sure.

Thanks
Cal

R

·
0 Posts
Casual is correct, you see everything from shorts and t shirts to slacks and dress shirts.

Of course those of us at the Mac's Little Cars table will be in Black Tie and Tails and the Ladies in Evening Gowns, but we like to dress down for dinner!!!! :freak:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Robdog will probably be in a thong and halter top.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
T/A Tom said:
Robdog will probably be in a thong and halter top.
I thought kenny was doing the thong this year...:freak:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i was told it was a toga party,,,i am planning to use the sheets from my room,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
T/A Tom is going to wear one of his many short skirts, some fishnet pantyhose, and some Adidas high top sneakers with pink shoe laces. He also prefers we call him T/A Madonna when he's dressed like that.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Dang Wyatt, our style of dress was suppose between you and me. Now were gonna be the talk of the BB.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
That was a good question. I was going to ask the same one tonight. It's
going to be our first Fest this year and we didn't know if we should bring
our own sheets or use the hotel's. We'll see you there.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I vote for the guys wearing sheets & the gals wearing pillow casses! :thumbsup:

What I'm worried about, is what to bring & how many in the CD Music area, for the drive from Chicago to South Bend & back again! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
really fest isnt that far off, 2nd fest for me, 1st dinner, looking forward to it. thanks for attire hint, will start looking for a nice sheet now, cya there.

R

·
0 Posts
GlennRose said:
What I'm worried about, is what to bring & how many in the CD Music area, for the drive from Chicago to South Bend & back again! :rolleyes:
Depending upon how fast you drive its only between 1 and 2 hours from Chitown to the Marriott

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks for the drive time info. Robmcin.....We'll be flying into Chicago Midway & it depends on how many Hobby Lobby's, Wal-Mart's, Target's, TRU's, Etc... In the area of I-80-94 & 80-90 into North Bend.....If I see'em, I stop....I can't help myself! :drunk: You "Never" know if something is hanging around for ya! :) It'll take a little extra time & safe kids do the speed limit!

Rose & I can't wait!!!! :roll:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts