1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Blog entry:

Lightning Fest 2010
10/30/2009 02:24:00 PM

The date has been set for Lightning Fest 2010! It will be held on July 16-17 in Dyersville, IA. Mark your calendars and get ready for a lightning storm of fun!

Tom Zahorsky
Senior Design Manager
Johnny Lightning

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could use some forthcoming info about now.

Can we get a roll call started, who's going? :wave:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Myself and Mark Harrison will be attending Lightning Fest to run the Downhill Gravity Racing. (Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cant wait its my weekend off. :) I live 10 mins from there so my room is booked. Cant wait to hear the details for the gravity races. Going to have to stort building.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updates:

Check the updates to Lightning Fest on the JL site,
(click on LF banner on the JL Home Page)

Added:
Ben Jones "Cooter"
Fireball Tim

Upcoming 'Beat the Heat' Cars:
Sgt Billy Hill, Barney's Bullet, '63 Ford Galaxie 500
Sgt Jim Butler, '93 Corvette

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey Guys myself and Mark Harrison will be running the Gravity Racing at Lightning Fest. Bring your fast JL's to win the first gravity cup should be alot of fun. I want to let all of you know that are planning to race. Whoever takes the trophy with the fastest JL can mail it or leave it with me to race at our August meeting for the Camaro Challenge. Check out our clubs website at www.ljlrc.com or find us on Facebook Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club. Cant wait to meet some cool JL Collectors only a few weeks away.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey Guys myself and Mark Harrison will be running the Gravity Racing at Lightning Fest. Bring your fast JL's to win the first gravity cup should be alot of fun. I want to let all of you know that are planning to race. Whoever takes the trophy with the fastest JL can mail it or leave it with me to race at our August meeting for the Camaro Challenge. Check out our clubs website at www.ljlrc.com or find us on Facebook Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club. Cant wait to meet some cool JL Collectors only a few weeks away.
I will win the trophy:p
Will you be running classes?
Cars
Trucks/SUV
Vintage?
How many cars can I enter?
I must gather all info so I may be THE CHAMPION :dude:

·
Registered
335 Posts
BLUUBUDDAH, the downhill racing will consist of any Johnny Lightning from 1969-2010 trucks,vans,cars,ect. This will be anything from Toppers,Zingers,Spoilers,Black w Flames,Boogie vans, Forever 64, 40th Anniversary, ect. May the Fastest JL win.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts