Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$3,108.00

Do you guys believe that????

Thanks again to all who donated and thanks again to all who bid and bid and won. Without you there would have been no auction. You all deserve a giant pat on the back!!!

Sherry and I are already starting work on next years auction, so as you go about this year, if you come across something you think would be nice for the auction, go ahead and get it and send it on to us and we will see that it becomes part of next year's gifts.

Thanks to all of you and God Bless,

Sherry and Rob

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
midtown said:
Great job Sherry and Rob. You 2 should be proud!
You can say that again Mid! Kudos to both of you! :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll have another box of stuff for you next year!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey there Sherry and Rob,

Thanks for all you did.....we all apprciatiate your work for both the FEST and the auction.

Andre
Chicago

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
All I can say is WOW ! ! !

WOW that so much money was raised.

And WOW that you and Sherry were able to manage such a large project so well.

I'm with everyone else above, hats off to you guys for all the hard work.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
It was GREAT to donate, It was GREAT to bid (Love my Camaro book) and it was GREAT to have someone as GREAT as both Sherri and Rob doing such a great job. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
thats great rob! thanks for all of your hard work,and thanks for helping our community!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I'm enjoying the SS Camaro group of goodies that I won! Thanks to both of you for your time and effort!:thumbsup:

Lets set a goal for $5000 for next year!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks Rob and Sherry. My wife and I had a good time bidding on the items you had to bid on. I won the whole set of the 35th Anniversary Camaro's and my wife won the Camaro Pace Car set. Great job!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I enjoyed bidding and winning the psr and I will be looking for something to donate for next year . Also like the others Thank you Rob and Sherry for heading up the auction you did a great job

1 - 14 of 14 Posts