Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man when it rains it pours. I went months with out finding anything now in the last month I found a Redline Corvette, a Working Trucks & SUV F-450 Tow Truck WL, and now two yes two new WLs!
I was in Edinburg Indiana (Way down south!) I was comming back north after visiting the in-laws south of Bloomington and the Wife announces that we are going to stop at the outlet mall. We swing in and hit a lot of stores. She runs into Coach to look at purses, I'm board so I head off to KB at the other end of the mall. I look through a ton of Poker and Clue stuff and find Zip. I was going to leave then I though I'd look at the 1:18s around the corner. I see a Saturday Evening Post display. I found two with Gold rims and White Lightning on the tires! First was the 1975 Chevy Van, cool not exactly my cup of tea but its a good trader for someone then bam #2 stares me right in the face a 1955 Ford Panel Delivery! My fist ever double strike and my first WL find with the words "White Lightning" on the tires. I guess the DIecast gods must like me.
This is after Friday getting a package from GeraldE61 with a pair of Cool Collectibles Superbirds! I feel happer than a pig in slop! I really hope the Gods of diecast keep smiling! :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Congrats on your score! It's always nice to find something on the way home. Makes the ride a little more enjoyable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts