Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come with my hat in hand to ask advice on what would be the best way to go about configuring a lighting setup for this kit - my "expertise" in this field is limited at best, any info would be most appreciated...

What I'm thinking about is the following: a light for the nose (obviously), some kind of dim lighting for the front windows, and perhaps a few fiber optics for the main sail (one red one green) - some FO lights for the tail fins would also be nice, but the fins are so thin I don't see how that's feasible...

Is this possible without a circuit board? I'm thinking I'd need a seperate colored LED for each sail light - a correct assumption? I'd probably run the power and switch lines down to the base. I'd think this would be relatively simple but I want to make sure I'm not delusional...

Thanks for your time and any advice you'd care to throw my way --

Dave

·
Registered
432 Posts
I come with my hat in hand to ask advice on what would be the best way to go about configuring a lighting setup for this kit - my "expertise" in this field is limited at best, any info would be most appreciated...

What I'm thinking about is the following: a light for the nose (obviously), some kind of dim lighting for the front windows, and perhaps a few fiber optics for the main sail (one red one green) - some FO lights for the tail fins would also be nice, but the fins are so thin I don't see how that's feasible...

Is this possible without a circuit board? I'm thinking I'd need a seperate colored LED for each sail light - a correct assumption? I'd probably run the power and switch lines down to the base. I'd think this would be relatively simple but I want to make sure I'm not delusional...

Thanks for your time and any advice you'd care to throw my way --

Dave
Hello Dave, you can call or email me regarding a electronics kit for your model.

Thanks
Randy Neubert
VoodooFX
1-650-568-3400
www.voodoofx.com
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts